Hey Everyone!
So, I've been doing some cooking, and my family has thought of my food choices positively. I decided to share them with you all!
1. Breakfast in a mug: Pancake
My sister really liked this, and making pancakes has never been easier!
You make your pancake mix, and fill a mug halfway. Then, put it in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, and your pancake is done! More of a cupcake! Ha!
2. Grilled Pizza Sandwiches
I've tried this a few times, and it's turned out pretty well! It's like making a grilled cheese, but you just add some tomato sauce! Pretty tasty!
3. Creamy Mac and Cheese
You boil some pasta, and once its soft, drain it. Put it back in the pot but with some milk and cheese, and let it soak in! If you want an extra crunch to it, add some crumbled Ritz crackers on top!
Thanks for reading! Let me know how it goes if you guys try one!
(If you want clearer instructions, just ask in the comments)
No comments:
Post a Comment